DPP Dipeptide Power™ is a patented blend of Hydroxyproline (PO) and Hydroxyproline-Glycine (OG) which are highly resistant to enzymatic degradation and are absorbed into the bloodstream and remains there for up to 4 hours. PO and OG reach the cellular level in the skin, bones, and joints and stimulates fibroblasts (a type of cell that helps with tissue repair.) This enhances the synthesis of collagen, hyaluronic acid (a sugar found naturally in our skin that holds water and helps keep it hydrated and plump), and elastic which repairs damaged skin tissue and promotes remodeling.
Fun fact: Many of your beauty products including serums & creams include Hyaluronic acid which helps create that dewy, plump & moisturized skin.
Why You Should Consider Taking a Dipeptide Collagen & Whey Protein Supplement For Advanced Wounds
Collagen plays a pivotal role as a signaling molecule in the regulation of all phases of wound healing. Collagen can help boost tissue growth for open sores & wounds while protecting the sore from bacteria. Dipeptides can reach the cellular level in the skin, bones, and joints and stimulates fibroblasts (a type of cell that helps with tissue repair.) Whey protein contains the 3 most important essential amino acids which can help to promote muscle growth & prevent muscle wasting. Taking dipeptide collagen & whey protein supplement is beneficial for wound healing.
- For Mild wounds such as stasis ulcers, abrasions, skin tears & bruises: Take 2 Tbsp. / 2X a day.
- For Moderate & Severe wounds such as deep tissue, unstageable wounds, post-surgical & diabetic wounds: Take 2 Tbsp. / 3-4x a day.
- Sugar-Free Formulation – 2-4 Tbsp. / 2-4X per day by wound type or according to Physician
- Delicious Cherry Flavor
- Pour and serve – no mixing needed
- Oral use for faster absorption
- Take alone or mix with beverages
- Gluten, lactose, and soy-free
If you are interested, DPP™ is also available in a 32 oz bottle. Click here for more information.