Fiber Supreme™ – Supplement for Diabetics
Fiber Supreme™ is a fiber supplement for diabetics & for those with high cholesterol. Diabetics who consume between 21-50 grams of fiber a day had the best cholesterol & blood glucose results. Adding foods with high soluble fiber to your diabetic diet can help maintain normal blood sugars.
- A mix of soluble & insoluble fiber
- Increasing soluble fiber into your diet can help to keep you regulated
- Insoluble fiber can help to bind cholesterol & sugars which can minimize blood sugar spikes that occur after a meal.
- No added sugars, salts, flavors or colors
- Psyllium, Gluten & Wheat-Free
Directions for use:
- Mix one heaping tablespoon of Fiber Supreme (7g of fiber) into foods such as muffins, cereals, hamburger meat & tuna salads.
- Start slowly & gradually build up to 2-3 times per day
- Fiber Supreme used consistently (2-3 times per day) will help to maintain & manage normal blood sugar and cholesterol levels. Fiber Supreme should be used as part of a healthy diet which consists of a low-fat diet & 7-9 servings of fruits and/or vegetables per day.